Recipe from Anna Magazine.
I love this recipe.
What you'll need
1 lb Large raw shrimp, tails on (I removed them, just cause I find it easier to eat that way)
Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to season
2 tbsp Unsalted butter
2 Cloves garlic, minced
1 Red pepper, finely diced
1/2 cup Mango, chopped
1 cup Coconut milk
1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
1 tsp Hot chili sauce
1 tbsp Fish sauce
1 tsp Sugar
Fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
1. Rinse shrimp in cold water and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp butter over high heat. Add the shrimp and cook 1-2 minutes; remove and set aside.
3. In same skillet, add remaining butter, garlic, red pepper and mango. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, lime juice, chili sauce, and fish sauce; cook 5-7 minutes, until sauce thickens.
4. Stir in sugar. Return shrimp to skillet and cook another minute, or until heated through.
5. Garnish with cilantro leaves. Serves 4 to 6.