Original recipe from The Curvy Carrot
Here is another delicious granola recipe. Andrew said it's his favourite granola so far. What I like best about this recipe is that it's sweetened with pure maple syrup, which is apparently very good for you (besides all the sugar of course). I like it best with yogurt, Andrew prefers to eat it with milk like cereal. However you like it, it's still wonderful!
What you'll need
4 1/2 cups old-fashoined rolled oats
3/4 cup shelled, raw, unsalted sunflower seeds
1 1/2 cups slivered or roughly chopped whole almonds
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 1/4 cups pure maple syrup
1/3 cup canola oil
1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, sunflower seeds, almonds and cinnamon.
3. Add syrup and oil, and stir until combined.
4. Spread granola onto baking sheet in an even layer.
5. Bake granola for about 40-50 minutes, stirring ever 15 minutes or so, until granola is golden brown.
6. Remove granola from oven and immediately stir in the raisins until combined. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one month.