Recipe from Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.
I apologize for the brief hiatus. We were in Phoenix on holiday's. I am back now however, and cooking delicious things once again. With nice weather, I crave burgers. Jamie Oliver's burger recipe is super easy and delicious! Jamie's recipe walks you through making your burger from start to finish, but I've just posted here the recipe for the hamburger patties...you can do up your burger however you like.
What you'll need
12 Cream or plain crackers, broken up into fine crumbs
8 sprigs of Fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 lb Ground beef
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the cracker crumbs, parsley, dijon mustard, ground beef and egg in a large bowl. Add a good pinch of salt and pepper.
2. With clean hands, scrunch and mix everything up well. Divide into 6 and pat and mold each piece into a roundish shape about 3/4 inch thick.
3. Drizzle the burgers with oil, put on a plate, cover and place in the refrigerator until needed (this helps them firm up).
4. Jamie suggests grilling your burgers on a preheated large grill pan over medium heat, but I just did mine on the barbeque over medium heat for about 6 minutes per side. I'm sure either way is just as delicious.
5. Dress those burgers however you like them best! Eat and enjoy.