Friday, June 14, 2013

Greek Dressing


I've had this recipe for so long, I don't actually know where I got it from. I love this Greek dressing, it's easy to make and always delicious! It's quite a large recipe, so I usually just make half a recipe. If you have a large family or you just like to eat a lot of salad, then go for it and make the whole recipe.

What you'll need
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp dijon mustard
3 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1 tbsp dried dill
3 tbsp dried oregano

How to
Combine all ingredients in a glass jar. Tightly seal and give it a good shake until completely combined. Toss with salad and enjoy!

1 comment:

Tiffany Enns said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I finally got around to making it and it is so yummy!