Recipe from The Baking Bookworm
If you haven't noticed, I really like muffins.
What you'll need
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 large lemon
1 1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup grapeseed oil (or vegetable)
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Zest the lemon and add to the dry ingredients.
3. Halve the lemon and juice it. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice to the milk and set aside. It will become slightly clumpy.
4. Lightly beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the oil and milk mixture. Mix well.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently combine, making sure not to over mix. Fold in cranberries (if using frozen, fold in while still frozen).
6. Pour batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Remove muffins and let cool on a wire rack. Store in an air-tight container. Makes 12 muffins.