Recipe from Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.
What can I say? Jamie's my hero. Here is a super easy and delicious meal.
What you'll need
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup wild rice
3/4 lb Salmon fillet, skin off and bones removed
A handful of raw shelled peanuts
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
A thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 Fresh red chile, seeded and finely sliced
A small bunch of fresh cilantro
1 heaping tbsp Mild curry paste
A handful of snow peas
1/2 a 14-oz can of coconut milk
A handful of beansprouts
1. Cook your rice according to the packages instructions.
2. Chop the salmon into 1-inch chunks. Crush the peanuts. Pick the cilantro leaves from the stalks, finely chop the stalks, and put the leaves to one side.
3. Heat a wok over high heat and add 2 lugs of peanut oil. Add the garlic, ginger, most of the chile and the cilantro stalks. Stir for 30 seconds, then add the curry paste and stir for another 30 seconds.
4. Add the salmon, cook for a minute, then add the snow peas and coconut milk. Let everything cook for another minute. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon cooked rice into serving bowls. Spoon over the salmon and sprinkle with the beansprouts and peanuts. Halve your lime and squeeze over the juice. Sprinkle with the remaining chile and the cilantro leaves.